July 13, 2006

Second Day In Our College


While I was cleaning my wardrobe, few bits of paper fell off on my toe. On looking at them carefully I found my past experiences of my freshie time on them. So I thought, why not share my few enthralling moments with you.


" WoW !! " I think there is no other word except this exclamatory sound to emphasize my excitement and jubilant mood.Finaly I cherished my dream and sustained it till the dooms day.After coming to the college, time is just like leaping every odd numbers.First day passed as if day comprises of only 1 hour instead of 24 hours. Today is my second day in Powai. I didn't get much time rather I was so tired that I couldn't complete my scrap.But now after one day's rest everything seems to be refulgent as if some one refurbished them for me.

It's sunny afternoon after two days of heavy downpour. Since I am from varanasi so it was difficult for me to acclimate myself with the new atmosphere. It has been only two days but I can feel the metamorphic changes inside my self being. I have been alloted hostel 13. Though thirteen is considered as unlucky number but you wont believe its not better than a 5 star hotel. Outside my room I have a large terrace where you can enjoy the panoramic view of the Powai lake and heeranandani gardens. Seniors are friendly and try their best to cooperate with the students. We have tremendous extra curricular activities continuously going on in our campus during semesters.

" Orientation " , this word has a lot of weightage initself atleast for a freshie. Whole day goes to orientation in various sections of our institute and at nights about the events took place in our college. Early in the morning we were suppose to meet near the Lecture theatre. Our journey began with our respective departments and then in the end to the central library.

Metallurgical and material science as the name suggests, it has the labs with heavy machines with old rusty look. Overall It puts an impression of obsolete machine parts dumped as scraps.

Central library was awesome. It contains approximately 1.5 lakhs of books well maintained and fully revised. Whole library was well equiped with computers and advance searching machines. Due to the LAN facility no longer one has to scroll through those torn pages of catalogue to search books of his choice. Our orientation was over by 4 o'clock after which we came back to our hostel for rest.....


I think I should leave now because I have to get ready for my techfest orientation .......

1 comment:

Parth said...

Hi Nayan, thanks for dropping by my blog. Unfortunately, I don't have the song you requested.