July 16, 2006

Overly Diversified Career


Overly diversified and ample of opportunities due to the brooding of new IT sector not only made the life of miserable students hell but it gave rise to infinte dreams. The selfishness of grabbing 'THE BEST' as a
career. Reaching upto the expectations of your family and hectic lifestyle turned the 21st century man into a robot.

" yeh exam bhi de do....fir woh exam bhi de dena...", I know what u must be thinking of. A mind full of perplexity dont know where to go. But today this is the ground reality when uncertainity of so called great career is at its peak. Before entering IIT I had a vision and clear cut aim of what to do with my life, but 3 years of dubious experience changed the crux of the story which is now, " jo sabse acha opportunity mile , use le lo ".... Hence apart from preparing for GRE , I entered into the thick dour forest of unknown world of business.

Yes, I have recently enrolled myself in T.I.M.E, not because they have excellent faculty but due to the fact that they come all over from Andheri to powai to teach us making our lives little peaceful. One more reason which can't be overlooked is their fee structure. Compared with IMS, TIME offers test and study materials at much cheaper rates.

ok...so I was talking about the CAT mock test. It was my second mock test which I faced with temerity. But soon felt the plight of the specimen paper which I was looking indifferently. It might be rude to say that the paper was difficult since everyone scored well except me. Infact I ruined that portion of the paper which was suppose to be my strong capability with respect to the other two. But you know it becomes hard to convince yourself when you rue for the mistakes which you could have abstained. Ruminating your earlier faults will not help you in future growth.

So while returning back to my hostel , strolling under the trees felt the rays of the sun dancing on my fingertips, striving hard in between the thick canopy of leaves to drench me and illuminate me with the ultimate bliss. Felt the need of a RESTART button of my life to return back in my dreamt utopia.


Life is like a river flowing with living water
where
you have to ratify the fact how to abridge your destination.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:O
kya bol raha hai be... you and business...????
seems as ridiculous as if abdul kalam or baba amte playing in the fifa world cup....