July 22, 2006

Apathetic Day Of my Life



me : " Hi "


jolie: " Hiii !! , so wazzup "

me : " What about a coffee "

jolie: " Sureeee!! why not "

me: " jolie....a....a....i...I...think....."

jolie: " what !! go ahead I am listening "

[ BANG ]!!!!!!!!!!! [ BANG]!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( at the door)


" shehhhhhh!! whos that ruffian brat, desperate to knock down my door with my shattered dreams "....these were the exact words I uttered in the morning when one of our dearest friend returned from exile ...ohh no no ...he wasn't accused for anything, actually he went germany for summer internship and came today in the morning. I am not a choleric who finds wicked ways to screw up others life but the awful incident made me doleful. I was about to propose jolie....arey jolie ko nahin jaante apni angelina jolie....but when the bad time comes it comes from all the sides. My dream shattered into millions of pieces when I found myself in my bed instead of that little cozy and magnimonious coffee bar. I gave thousands of curse to my amigo and cribbed why I woke up so early !!


Well life has to go on and on...so I started my day with an apathetic mood. Brushed my teeth, went for breakfast, came to my room and as quotidian routine checked blogs and mails. In the afternoon one of my chums came for the lunch. He is the another rare specie came straight from mars, but the story changes here. Despite of me, he curses god all day why the almighty send me all over from Benaras to live next to him. I get ultimate pleasure in making him brainsick with my moronic ,lunatic,non sensical ,loony , loopy,dipey, dopey, sappy, wacky demeanour.


Story doesnt ends at this point. In our T.I.M.E batch we have our beloved english linguist, who is expected to teach us various deep, unexplored facts of language. Our English sir is no doubt a noble man with respectable sense of humour, but when it comes to tantalize the organs of an engineer then even its an arduous task for a veteran comedian. Four years of oppressive study somewhere turns everyone to a weeping philosopher. Ok, so our English teacher to make the class lively and witty tries his best to crack poor to poorest degree of
ineptly jokes. Ohh...gawd...when he cracks those sillily Pjs and fonly smiles, it looks like he is jeering on himself. The sad part of the story is that today in the evening class unfortunately he cracked outnumber of those pieces of turd. I cribbed, I bawled, I sobbed, I vociferated, I wailed, why I got up so early in the morning ?

So today I'll give my subconcious mind
a longgggg rest, may be possible I'll find myself again with those half spoken words sitting infront of the most gorgeous lady...... hehehehe >:)>:)

5 comments:

Dipayan (DeepDiveR) said...

brads in for some tuff competition rite?

~Nayan~ said...

@ deep
I need not to pay income tax for my speculations and fantasies... :P
so y confine our full-fledged brain...

Bharat B Mudgal said...

.....feel nahi aayee, bus utha aur eve ho gayee... poor structure, nice language, typical IITan style..

Bebo said...

Nah! You cant expect Angelina to have coffee with you when she has to take care of her babies.

But if your better than Brad then can't say....

~Nayan~ said...

@darsh
all depends upon the beholder

@ bb
will try my level best to improve my writings and make them more tightly bonded