July 30, 2006

Registration

First of all I apologise for the delay of my blog. Unfortunately this will prevail till I am not over with my GRE. Hopefully I will write GRE on 7th of september so you can easily think of what type of hustling happening on my side. I thought it would be hard to find time for me to write the blog, but the incident which took place yesterday needs a place to mark on.

' REGISTRATION ' it may be a single word for you but for me it was like standing on the verge of a sword. I was suppose to do the registration on behalf of my friend because of his absence. Out of four choices as elective we were suppose to choose any one. I clicked on one option and continued, in the end it showed one window and might be some error message at the negligent corner of the screen which I naturally overlooked. I was happy that I helped someone, but destiny played another trick and I was fooled by those rubbish, scoundral, ruffian, sadist academic section. He was not registered :(( . As a matter of fact whoever chose between any of those 3 options apart from a specific one, was not registered. Yesterday when we were checking our course of the new sem, out of curiosity I thought to check my chums academic page. I was SHOCK with astonishment that he was not registered.

Academic section people are famous for their cruelty on children. pura sarkaari kaam hota hai .Whatever, I shrugged my shoulders and went straight to acad office regarding the discrepancy. As usual they refused to entertain or even listen to me. It was pathetic , I HATE acad office :(( . Above all they are charging 100/- fine per day on my friend due to the delay of his registration. He is coming on 2nd of august and I dont know how am I gonna tell him about this because I didnt tell him anything regarding this adverse situation. I dont know how he will react. I dont know what to do now because things have been messed up and brooding the feelings of remorse inside me :((:((.

8 comments:

Bebo said...

U should have been little careful na? What is this Nayan?

SUNMAY said...

abe bangaali ! whether u agree or not ..i think its high time to come to terms with the fact that u are **** useless**** ...and also its ur moral responsibilty to pay the fine on behalf of gj ! :P


ps: what word identification crap have u put in?

~Nayan~ said...

@ darsh
I know I ruined everything but believe me it was an inadvertent mishap.

@ sunmay
Gj kahan se beech main aa gaya....
whatever It was not my fault. What can I do if the idiots sitting in the acad office uses the same old crap of software year after year for registration. They know that there are numerous cases of discrepancies related to registration every year. Despite of that they continue using it just because of inducing pain in our asses.....and about the word verification then it is intentionally put on to prevent spamming by few morons....:P

Bebo said...

I guess you are paying the fine. Ain't you?

~Nayan~ said...

@ darsh

It will be unethical and rude by not paying the fine. Today I and shyam went straight to acad office after the class. Deceived those moronic acad people. Shyam changed to vaibhav ( the one who was suppose to be registered ). Paid 400 bucks :(( but finally got the registration :D

Caladrius said...

why remorse..u tried ur best....btw acad offices suck...wherever they r...in dce 4 sure

arunabh said...

arre guru... i never knew you were thr or else i would have been reading your blog. btw who was this fella ...shud be sum1 frm meta ?

~Nayan~ said...

@ arunabh

vaibhav vishal