November 1, 2006

Life must go on


I screwed GRE
I messed my CAT
and I dont have any idea about placements, for me trading and finance is not more than fooling people and getting maximum out of them and IT a tool to exploit human beings just like a ' kolhu ka bael '

virtually I jeopardized my carrer and now sulking on the remorses. It is true that life must go on and on. I dont know whether you have seen the movie Moulin Rouge. It has a soundtrack picturising life with the help of a melodious song just similar to life must go on. Yet life is full of suprises and its equally applicable ' jo hota hai ache ke liyeh hota hai ' hence forth tension mat le mammu jo hoga ache ke liyeh hoga.

I left blogging for few days rather month, reason could be academic commitments but somewhere I didnt feel to write anything. Life has been undergone an upside down and I felt myself inside a churning machine. Then today in the morning received a buzz from a freind and then I felt that people do care about my writing. Infact Darsh too raised questions about my identity and survival, this could be the possible reason why I am back.

Sometimes it happens when you meet someone it becomes a memorable moment to cherish. You talk, you share feelings and understand each other more profoundly. The question which is pondering me is the authenticity of such virtual friendship. What are the limits and expectations one should pose on such type of relationships. The paradox of chatting is the fact that you talk and chat, share your feelings with a person to whome you have not even seen yet ignorant that a highly skilled bot could be sitting on the other side. Though you speculate an image and flesh the thoughts in your mind to console your heart that you are a human being. It happened with me yesterday while I was doing my regular assignments, askew my eyes from the papers to the desktop monitor and saw someone online after a large gap of time. It was a joyous moment to see her online because we have been chatting for a long time. Dont think it in otherwise. I havent fallen in love or in such stupid business at this crucial moment of my career but just imposing some thoughts about the virtual friendship.

3 comments:

Bebo said...

No probs dear. I knew you wer bizi with studies.

So you screwed up your GRE & CAT. I dont understand but I have never heard of the word 'GRE' ever before I came into the world of Indian blogs. I have seriously wondered at times if this really is a life taking exam. In every single blog I came across I have seen posts about GRE and other such tests. Why is that you guys worry so much about this?

By the way what do you mean by 'I havent fallen in love or in such stupid business at this crucial moment of my career'? Love can happen at anytime that even means if its the most crucial time of ur studies or career.

Hehe...Something wicked on my mind. And I want to wish you all the best....

~Nayan~ said...

@ Darsh

You have come across the blogs by iitians. In iits GRE is just like CAT or placements. Through GRE we get admission in US universities. If we screw it then we have to pay for it in future :(
I meant that I need a cupid with bow and an arrow to hit me :D
Thanx for the wishes :)

Ginni said...

same story this side of the tropic of cancer.. CaT just 2 weeks away & mock scores still suck,, All the best