November 7, 2006

End of another semester


I am standing on the verge of completing my 7th semester.

Feeling great with a bit of indifference.

Almost acquainted myself and habituated to these half yearly businesses.

Now exams appears and evanescences as if they are part and parcel of life.

I remember my first year experience, all of us were horrified due to plethora of tests , quizzes and exams but by the end of under graduation things tend to become much simpler.

Learned lots of good things and novel ways to copy the assignments keeping in mind that it should pass safely from the hands of professor.

Spent days and nights in the terrace, enjoying the evening breeze and aiming high for the future, dumping the fact that it requires a certain level of hardship.

Birthday bumps and late night parties, hanging out with friends and enjoying some fine espresso coffee in ccd.

I'll miss all of these

I am feeling sad and dejected thoughts plaguing me, whether I'll get all of these pleasures in future.

Feeling insecure.

I am sure I'll miss college life and yet I don't have any other way but to wait one more semester and depart from the abode of chums.

Nevertheless I have an option always open, try to include few backlogs then your stay will postpone :D



I will miss you IIT :((

5 comments:

Ginni said...

lol..Classic Engineer's Dilemma.. We crib about mess food & then remember those days.. We crib about professors being nerds,but later on idolize them,,We miss home & at home we miss the freedom..
& I can keep on going on & on.. Atleast u are @ IIT..
& CAT is just a week away.. wat about ur placement???

~Nayan~ said...

@ginni
I am a GRE boy :D
still pre placement talks are going on
Hopefully from December onwards companies will come for interview and final selection.

Ginni said...

COOL.. HAIL AMERICA..

Bebo said...

You guys are so so worried about placements-interviews-career. I find it all new. Trust me. Here in Dubai there are so many oppurtunities that we really dont need to worry about career. Its a common thing to pass high school and start working, at the same time do degree programmes in evening classes. Hmmm..GRE & CAT...I wonder...

~Nayan~ said...

@darsh
Its nice to hear that academics is flexible in dubai, but here in india, to attain a level of education, competition is too severe. For the admission in any prestigious college you have to compete with 1,80,000 students all over the country, which is an arduous task :)