May 13, 2007

LOST in time

Coutesy: abcmobile

It seems boredom has engulfed me completely. All academic commitments are over and I don’t have anything to do apart from the post BTP. Children usually go back to their home during summer holidays but poor me waiting for my parents to return back from US. Nonetheless my elder sister and brother in law are there to take care of me but still I am missing home sweet home. While browsing through the servers I found few series and movies. Among the entire latest stuff I found LOST quite appealing.

LOST is a television series which came forward to rescue me from boredom. The genres of the series are Thriller/Suspense/Action and Drama, as the genres suggest it is a true treat for thrill lovers. A fabulous series provided you are watching it on a computer. Well computer because at times things do become quite monotonous and you need to forward the boring stuffs out. Till now they have aired three seasons each with 23-24 episodes and it took almost two days to complete three of the seasons but I must say it was worth it. Each season unfolds various labyrinths of mysteries with dozen of doubts and to get the answers of those question you need to watch the next episode.

So I am waiting desperately for the next Episode



2 comments:

SUNMAY said...

bore ho jayega jaldi hi ...bas the first season is nice :P

little boxes said...

i second that..i liked the first season only.
...its a nice blog...
i will keep visiting

p.s:thanks for visiting mine....
:)