October 3, 2006

Weird weirder weirdest

5 weird things about me

1. I loveeeee to coddle myself with cotton strands,I feel myself juxtaposed to a majestic tsar.I Enjoy that tantalizing senastion.Now it depends upon the availability of the cotton, sometimes tissue papers or fine stripes of newspapers works excellent . You may find my cotton bedsheets torn at the corners.It brings a yukeee look on the faces my friends but it acts as an opiate for me.

2. I prefer to walk through the potholes filled with rain water.I dont know the reason why I like it but I simply love it.Obviously there is a condition , provided the hole is clean.No enthu for gutter water :P .

3. I have a wooden stick kept beside my computer.I usually show keen interest in collecting weird but at the same time uncommon things.This stick was grabbed by me while I was on my way to Harsihchandragarh treckking.The good thing is that without any failure it attracts the attention of the visitors of my room and the bad thing is that undoubtedly they ask " yeh kis liyeh rakha hai " , and then it makes me go mad.

4. My past experience says that ' sweets tastes sweeter if you eat them when everyone in your home is fast asleep.' Trust me !!

5. I havent seen ' Munna bhai MBBS-1st part ' , ' Kabhi khushi kabhi gum ' and all time big hit 'hum aapke hai kon '

So now I have to play the role of Loki >:)
The following poor souls are suppose to
write about their weirdest side
and now its my turn to watch the show:)

The articulate writer - Arunabh

Father of the gidduism ( his research is still going on making gidduism immaculate) - Giddu
JS Sama - Prashant
gleefull Das
variegated personality - Sai
Dormant volcano - Bhokal

7 comments:

Bebo said...

The best are 3 & 4. The weirdest is 5. You got to watch them all man!

Bebo said...

But its supposed to be 6...

~Nayan~ said...

@ darsh

6. I poke my nose whenever I feel like,irrespective of time , place or stiuation.... :P just kidding

Anonymous said...

abey am not going to tell such weird habits of mine publicly ..tune to mujhe dharm sankat mein daal diya :(( Lekin hats off to you!! i dont think i will come even closer to ur "weirdity" :p

Bharat B Mudgal said...

X-( .... mera naam kyon nahi likha...

SaiK said...

abbe even i didnt see the last 2 movies u mentioned :P .... and never watch munnabhai 1 completely :P .... haan and ur english... man!!! My wordweb would crash some day.

KB said...

dunno about munna bhai...but the other two are not exactly masterpieces..so havnt missed much...and ya somewhat on your lines, I watched Dilwale dulhaniya..... 5 years after it was released :)).