October 1, 2006

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder


" I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me, but it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much; my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it. And then it flows through me like rain, and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.

You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... You will someday. "

The folds of the intricate beauty is still striving hard to get unwind by the beholder. What are the desires and the passions which thrives you hard to do some good and extraordinary in your life.Have you experienced the drops of rain falling from the sky straight in your lap, disintegrating without the revelation of its predestine fate.Its not inevitable hapless doom for that drop to fall in your lap but it does so because it has to.Sitting near the lake watching the dying sun bit by bit and anticipating that it may again come tomorrow with rays of hope.Watching the dance of the streaks of yellow orangish colours on the labyrinth of ripples, does it really makes sense to us or we have lost those aesthetic values in the mundane fast forward life.Lying back upon the terrace, watching stars in clear summer nights.Gentle breeze of west carrying the smell of terra,cooling the earth after thrashing spears of plight.Experience which you haven't , love what you dislike and live again the moments of jubilant juvenile.Is what we need today to make a refulgent life.



5 comments:

Bharat B Mudgal said...

...accha hai...

curryandspice said...

sigh ... HSS hangovers could be weird !!

Bebo said...

Hey dat was so so gooooood!You made my day!

~Nayan~ said...

@ bharat
chalo der aaye durust aaye

@ sunmay
well its not all about HSS, we all are human and need to look at the other side of the greener grass...are u still looking things with those machined eyes?

@ darsh
My pleasure

Bebo said...

Dono if you wer tagged before on this, but I did. I want to desperately prove the world that you are weird too. Kidding!