September 3, 2006

Obscure and Movie

Obscure words....believe me now barron is an obscure piece of tome for me.
I dont know why these foreign universities ask for GRE score.
Though you have to do research rest of your life but still u need to have the affluence of vocabulary. DOes it make any sense , for me its nonsense
Whatever !! its their mandatory task and poor people like us strive hard to fulfill.

I watched two movies yesterday, guess which one !!!
hmmm
Anthony kon hai and mixed doubles
Both of them are contrast in their story and execution ..
Konkana sen as usual looked enthralling in the whole movie.
Movie is directed by rajat kapoor, the name in itself sufficient to tell you about the standard of the movie.
If you dont know much about rajat kapoor then for your knowledge he is the director of " Mr. India ", " bandit queen " and oscar nominated film " elizabeth".
mixed double is about the encroachment of western thinking on indian nuptial couple.
It has many hilarious turns and some fine acting. The most special entity of the movie is its dialogue. No formulated dialogues nothing , just simple daily routine dialogues which we speak normally. It prevents the monotonicity which is required to glue the audience. Though despite of such fine acting and direction I dont think mixed doubles will do fine in the box office. For one simple reason, it lacks in jhatka and matkas of the hero heroine ( the prime requirement of indian typical masala movie ).

Anthony kon hai is a typical comp type movie. Take a dvd or load it from the internet, then sit back and watch in your leisure time. Nothing much to tell about Anthony kon hai kyunki maine 10 minute main yeh movie chatkayi...:P
Actually god saved my time. One of my freind, a typical fimbazz offered to show the whole movie in ten minutes....hehehehe what else you want when there is someone to save your precious time.
We saw the main points rather turning points and obviously the comedy portion. Ab yeh naa poochna kaise lagi. Bas aiwain hi thi kuch khas naa lagi.

Chalo after a LOngggggg gap I think I quenched some of my blog readers :)

1 comment:

Bebo said...

Hmmm...Really long gap.Read the post today....
I havent watched both the movies...Well, I dont need to now, I guess.

TC